Pages

Sneak Peek - Patty Young Sanctuary

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

While checking out the blogs of some of our favorite designers, I came across a post that I just had to bring to your attention.

Patty Young is releasing a new collection of fabric called Sanctuary and it looks amazing! Even the selvage looks cool ...

We are such fans of Patty's!  On her blog she says "It is my most sophisticated line to date and showcases some of the best drawing I've ever done... plus it has the widest range of print sizes of any of my existing collections... pattern sizes range from a teeny-tiny 1/2" to a full 24" repeat, and everything in between!" 

The collection should be coming out this fall and we will absolutely be carrying it just as soon as we can.  

Just look at the blues and lime greens ... pinks and oranges!  I'm so in love and all I can see is just a little peek. {sigh} I love getting sneak peeks but then I just die when I can't get my hands on it immediately.  I'm thinking maybe I should get some help for my lack of patience and maybe also for my fabric addiction  ... nah! The fabric addiction is way too much fun!!

For those who love Patty as much as we do, we've still got a bit of her Flora & Fauna collection available and for now we've got it listed at 25% off along with a bunch of gorgeous fabrics! 

Off to stalk our other favorite designers and see what other goodies I can find!

Happy Sewing!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails