Pages

A Perfect Pairing - Sprout + Shattered in Punch

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Yes, I'm still crushing over Innocent Crush today and if I had a little girl (or if little Perry Margaret were a wee bit older), I would absolutely make the Make It Perfect Sprout dress with the Shattered in Punch fabric from the Innocent Crush collection.


Love it! I also think First Impression in Fruit would look fabulous as well if you wanted something a bit more bold.

Has anyone used the Sprout pattern yet? We would LOVE to see pictures! Be sure to upload your pictures to our Flickr Group. Actually if you've made anything with our fabrics, we would love for you to share your pictures. I never fail to get inspired when I see what others are making. How about you?

Photobucket

1 comments:

Jessica said...

Looove that patern, so cute! And I think that First Impression in Fruit would look stunning on my daughter, she can carry off those bold colors because of her coloring ;) Why is my wish list getting so long?

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails